Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The greatest blunders, like the thickest ropes, are often compounded of a multitude of strands. Take the rope apart, separate it into the small threads that compose it, and you can break them one by one. You think, "That is all there was!" But twist them all together and you have something tremendous.Victor Hugo
- (Should we delete(+) this sense?) (aviation) the prefix for Canadair manufactured aircraft model numbers
- Alternate forms: cl, CXXXXX, cxxxxx
- Previous: CXLIX (one hundred forty-nine, 149)
- Next: CLI (one hundred fifty-one, 151)
- Chile, a member state of the United Nations.
- (US, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) light cruiser, a type of warship
- Colima (Mexican state)
Elsewhere on the web