Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Ideas lose themselves as quickly as quail, and one must wing them the minute they rise out of the grass, or they are gone.Thomas F. Kennedy
- (Should we delete(+) this sense?) (aviation) the prefix for Canadair manufactured aircraft model numbers
- Alternate forms: cl, CXXXXX, cxxxxx
- Previous: CXLIX (one hundred forty-nine, 149)
- Next: CLI (one hundred fifty-one, 151)
- Chile, a member state of the United Nations.
- (US, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) light cruiser, a type of warship
- Colima (Mexican state)
Elsewhere on the web