Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Be glad of life because it gives you a chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at stars.Henry Van Dyke
- A Bantu language spoken throughout the northwestern part of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (Congo-Kinshasa) and a large part of the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville), as well as to some degree in Angola and the Central African Republic.
- ISO 639-1 code ln, ISO 639-3 code lin (SIL)
- Ethnologue entry for Lingala, lin
- Suka Epoque, an online magazine featuring two serious Lingala/French and French/Lingala word pair lists
- Pascal Grouselle's French/Lingala and Lingala/French online dictionary, smaller, but with example sentences
Elsewhere on the web