Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Most people think life sucks, and then you die. Not me. I beg to differ. I think life sucks, then you get cancer, then your dog dies, your wife leaves you, the cancer goes into remission, you get a new dog, you get remarried, you owe ten million dollars in medical bills but you work hard for thirty-five years and you pay it back and then—one day—you have a massive stroke, your whole right side is paralyzed, you have to limp along the streets and speak out of the left side of your mouth and drool but you go into rehabilitation and regain the power to walk and the power to talk and then—one day—you step off a curb at Sixty-seventh Street, and BANG you get hit by a city bus and then you die. Maybe.Denis Leary
Bibliographic details for необичан
- Page name: необичан
- Author: Dictionary contributors
- Publisher: Dictionary, The Free Dictionary.
- Date of last revision: 8 September 2007 11:33 UTC
- Date retrieved: 23 September 2019 20:21 UTC
- Permanent URL: https://end.translatum.gr/w/index.php?title=%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B0%D0%BD&oldid=2947752
- Page Version ID: 2947752