Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Life moves on, whether we act as cowards or heroes. Life has no other discipline to impose, if we would but realize it, than to accept life unquestioningly. Everything we shut our eyes to, everything we run away from, everything we deny, denigrate or despise, serves to defeat us in the end. What seems nasty, painful, evil, can become a source of beauty, joy, and strength, if faced with an open mind. Every moment is a golden one for him who has the vision to recognize it as such.Henry Miller
Bibliographic details for memorisation
- Page name: memorisation
- Author: Dictionary contributors
- Publisher: Dictionary, The Free Dictionary.
- Date of last revision: 24 May 2008 17:48 UTC
- Date retrieved: 22 September 2019 04:08 UTC
- Permanent URL: https://end.translatum.gr/w/index.php?title=memorisation&oldid=4631861
- Page Version ID: 4631861