Visit the forum if you have a language query!
I am learning to understand rather than immediately judge or to be judged. I cannot blindly follow the crowd and accept their approach. I will not allow myself to indulge in the usual manipulating game of role creation. Fortunately for me, my self-knowledge has transcended that and I have come to understand that life is best to be lived and not to be conceptualized. I am happy because I am growing daily and I am honestly not knowing where the limit lies. To be certain, every day there can be a revelation or a new discovery. I treasure the memory of the past misfortunes. It has added more to my bank of fortitude.Bruce Lee
Bibliographic details for suurien
- Page name: suurien
- Author: Dictionary contributors
- Publisher: Dictionary, The Free Dictionary.
- Date of last revision: 18 October 2007 19:02 UTC
- Date retrieved: 22 February 2020 23:22 UTC
- Permanent URL: https://end.translatum.gr/w/index.php?title=suurien&oldid=3193424
- Page Version ID: 3193424