Visit the forum if you have a language query!
In Texas, years ago, almost all of the oil came from surface operations. Then someone got the idea that there were greater sources of supply deeper down. A well was drilled five thousand feet deep. The result? A gusher. Too many of us operate on the surface. We never go deep enough to find supernatural resources. The result is, we never operate at our best. More time and investment is involved to go deep but a gusher will pay off.Alfred A. Montapert
Bibliographic details for varlet
- Page name: varlet
- Author: Dictionary contributors
- Publisher: Dictionary, The Free Dictionary.
- Date of last revision: 6 September 2008 01:11 UTC
- Date retrieved: 25 August 2019 07:02 UTC
- Permanent URL: https://end.translatum.gr/w/index.php?title=varlet&oldid=5075245
- Page Version ID: 5075245