Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.Joan Crawford
See also taos
- The Taos people, Taos Pueblo, New Mexico.
- The Taos language (Northern Tiwa) of the Kiowa-Tanoan language family.
- The pueblo of the Taos Indians in New Mexico.
- The town of Taos (near Taos Pueblo, New Mexico)
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web