Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Every perfect life is a parable invented by God.Simone Weil
See also Arda
- IPA: [ˈaːɾˠd̪ˠə]
- nominative plural of ard
|Radical||Eclipsis||with h prefix||with t- prefix|
| Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
- First-person singular, second-person singular and Third-person singular present subjunctive of ardere.
- Third-person singular imperative of ardere.
Nounarda f. (plural ardas)
arda (infinitive: arder)
- Formal second-person singular (“usted”) imperative form of arder.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of arder.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of arder.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of arder.
Elsewhere on the web