|Rank of this word in the English language, from analyzing texts from Project Gutenberg.|
- (UK) enPR: bōth, IPA: /bəʊθ/, SAMPA: /b@UT/
- Rhymes: -əʊθ
- (US) enPR: bōth, IPA: /boʊθ/, SAMPA: /boUT/
- Each of the two; one and the other.
- "Did you want this one or that one?" "Give me both."
- Both children are such dolls.
each of two; one and the other
- IPA: [bˠɔh], [bˠɔ]
- Third declension
Forms with the definite article:
| Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.