Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It is not how many years we live, but rather what we do with them.Evangeline Cory Booth
Adjectiveclumsy (comparative clumsi, superlative er)
- awkward, lacking coordination, not graceful, not dextrous
- He's very clumsy. I wouldn't trust him with carrying the dishes.
- Not elegant or well-planned.
- It is a clumsy solution, but it might work for now.
awkward, lacking coordination, not graceful, not dextrous
not elegant or well-planned
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web