Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is a by product of an effort to make someone else happy.Gretta Brooker Palmer
- Plural form of collection.
- (accounting, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A state being beyond merely past due.
- We have sent your account to collections.
- (accounting) A department that attempts to collect on accounts that are beyond merely past due.
- Sorry, but you'll have to talk with collections.
- First-person plural imperfect indicative of collecter.
- First-person plural present subjunctive of collecter.
Elsewhere on the web