Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is warfare.Seneca
- A benefactor; someone who donates to charity or some cause.
- I am a longstanding financial contributor to Amnesty International.
- A person who backs, supports or champions a cause, activity or institution.
- He was a regular contributor to Greenpeace protests.
- A person instrumental in the creation or growth of something.
- With her strength and intelligence, she is an important contributor to the indigenous gene pool.
- A person who produces articles published in a newspaper, magazine, online publication, etc.
- William Safire has been a notable contributor to the op-ed pages of the New York Times for many years.
a benefactor; someone who gives to charity or some cause
a person who backs, supports or champions a cause, activity or institution
a person instrumental in the creation or growth of something
a person who contributes articles to a newspaper, magazine etc
Elsewhere on the web