- RP IPA: /ˈkɒrɪˌdɔː/, SAMPA: /"kQrI%dO:/ or IPA: /ˈkɒrɪˌdə/, SAMPA: /"kQrI%d@/
- (GenAM) enPR: kôrʹədôr', IPA: /ˈkɔrəˌdɔr/, SAMPA: /"kOr@%dOr/
- A narrow hall or passage with rooms leading off it.
- A restricted tract of land that allows passage between two places.
- Airspace restricted for the passage of aircraft.
- the corridors of power
- Polish Corridor
narrow hall or passage
tract of land
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.