Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives.Louise L. Hay
- Rhymes: -eɪʃǝn
- The art or act of cultivating; improvement for agricultural purposes or by agricultural processes; tillage; production by tillage.
- Bestowal of time or attention for self-improvement or for the benefit of others; fostering care.
- The state of being cultivated; advancement in physical, intellectual, or moral condition; refinement; culture.
- Dutch: teelt c.
- Finnish: viljely (1)
- Hebrew: טיפוח (t'ipuakh) m. (2)
- Italian: coltura f. (1,2,3)
- Spanish: cultivación f., cultivo m.
Elsewhere on the web