Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us, and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone.George Eliot
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) guts
- What are you going to do with the fish derms?
- I saw an accident and a girl was lying on the pavement and her derms were all hanging out.
- : It is so easy!! To make your own boerewors with these spices is dead easy! All you do is mince your meat, add some water and spice, mix and fill the "derms" The recipes for all the spices mentioned below are on our web site. ...
- 74k - Supplemental Result: Don't even try to kickstart that monster. You'd have to armour plate your jocks to prevent you blowing your derms out your mudbox.
The word is usually used in the plural.
- 1978: A Dictionary of South African English. Ed. Jean Branford. Oxford University Press.
- Intestines. guts.
Elsewhere on the web