Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is swift, sincere, pious, joyful, generous, strong, patient, faithful, prudent, long-suffering, courageous, and never seeking its own; for wheresoever a person seeketh his own, there he falleth from love.Thomas γ Kempis
- In an exact manner; without approximation; precisely.
- Measure exactly so we can be sure it is right.
- The edge is not exactly straight.
- Signifies agreement or recognition.
- So you're saying that we have only three days left? / Yes, exactly!
Elsewhere on the web