- Rhymes: -eɪvə(r)
- (US) flavor
- The quality produced by the sensation of taste.
- The flavour of this apple pie is delicious.
- A substance used to produce a taste. Flavouring.
- Flavour was added to the pudding.
- A variety of tastes attributed to an object.
- What flavour of bubble gum do you enjoy?
- The characteristic quality of something.
- the flavour of an experience
- A type of something.
- His favourite flavour of ...
- In physics, a term used to name the six types of quarks (top, bottom, strange, charmed, up, and down) or three types of leptons (electron, muon, and tauon).
the quality produced by the sensation of taste
a substance used to produce a taste
a variety of tastes attributed to an object'
the characteristic quality of something
a type of something
in physics, the types of quarks or leptons
Third person singular
- To add flavouring to something.