Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
There are two ways of being happy: We must either diminish our wants or augment our means—either may do—the result is the same and it is for each man to decide for himself and to do that which happens to be easier.Benjamin Franklin
Adjectivehoary (comparative hoarier, superlative hoariest)
- white or gray with age
- the old man bowed his hoary head in acquiescence
- (zoology) of a pale silvery gray.
- (botany) covered with short, dense, grayish white hairs; canescent
- (obsolete) remote in time past
- (obsolete) moldy; mossy; musty
Elsewhere on the web