Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It is a good thing that life is not as serious as it seems to a waiter.Don Herold
- A word shared by two languages or dialects.
- (genetics) One of a group of similar DNA sequences that share a common ancestry.
- Something homologous; a homologous organ or part, chemical compound or a chromosome.
homologue m. and f. (plural homologues)
homologue (infinitive: homologar)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of homologar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of homologar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of homologar.
Elsewhere on the web