Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness.Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Rhymes: -uːv
Third person singular
- (transitive) to make (something) better; to increase the value or productivity (of something)
- Painting the woodwork will improve this house.
- Buying more servers would improve performance.
- (intransitive) to become better
- I have improved since taking the tablets.
- The error messages have improved.
to make something better
to become better
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web