Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- Indian (one member of several tribes of people indigenous to the Americas), Native American
- La "Vojo de Larmoj" disloĝigis 15,000 Ĉerokajn indianojn.
- The "Trail of Tears" dislocated 15,000 Cherokee Indians.
- Indian (relating to India or native Americans)
indiano m. (plural indiani) feminine indiano
- Indian (inhabitant of India or native American)
- Indian (of or pertaining to India)
This Portuguese entry was created from the translations listed at Indian. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see indiano in the Portuguese Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) May 2008
Elsewhere on the web