Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Oh, love is real enough; you will find it someday, but it has one archenemy—and that is life.Jean Anouilh Ardele
- Rhymes: -eɪt
- To cause to exist; to call into being.
- Inborn; native; natural; as, innate vigor; innate eloquence.
- Originating in, or derived from, the constitution of the intellect, as opposed to acquired from experience; as, innate ideas. See a priori, intuitive.
- Joined by the base to the very tip of a filament; as, an innate anther.
- See also Wikisaurus:innate
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Feminine form of innato.
Elsewhere on the web