Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
I don't want to live—I want to love first, and live incidentally.Zelda Fitzgerald
Inflected form of jalka (“‘foot’”).
- path, road, street
- route, way, course
- way, manner
- jalanan: path
- sejalan: parallel, to be in accordance with
- berjalan: to walk
- berjalan-jalan: to take a walk
- jalan-jalan: to go for a stroll
- menjalani: to walk on; to undergo, to endure; to go through a period of your life
- menjalankan: to drive, to operate; to start, to put into operation; to carry out, to perform
Elsewhere on the web