|Rank of this word in the English language, from analyzing texts from Project Gutenberg.|
Adjectivelarge (comparative larg, superlative er)
- Of considerable or relatively great size or extent.
- (Russia is a large country)
- (The fruit-fly has large eyes for its body size)
- (He has a large collection of stamps)
See at large.
- At liberty; Not incarcerated.
- Representing the whole, rather than a section.
- As a collection or entirely- "the populace at large"
of greater size
- as large as life, larger than life
- at large
- by and large
- writ large
From [[w:Template:lang:la language|Template:lang:la]][[Category:fr:Template:lang:la derivations]] largus.