Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The art of living does not consist in preserving and clinging to a particular mode of happiness. but in allowing happiness to change its form without being disappointed the change; happiness, like a child, must be allowed to grow Up.Charles Morgan
liquide m. (plural liquides)
- liquid (substance not of solid or gas state)
- Form of liquider
- Feminine plural form of liquido
liquide (infinitive: liquidar)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of liquidar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of liquidar.
- Formal second-person singular (“usted”) imperative form of liquidar.
Elsewhere on the web