- unswerving in allegiance
- faithful in allegiance to one's lawful sovereign or government
- faithful to a private person to whom fidelity is due
- faithful to a cause, ideal, custom, institution, or product
- the state of being loyal; fidelity
the state of being loyal; fidelity
faithfulness or devotion to some person, cause or nation
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.