Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
He who never made a mistake, never made a discovery.Samuel Smiles
- (son(s) or daughter(s)): baby/babies, child/children, issue (plural only)
- (descendants): descendants, progeny
- (son(s) or daughter(s)): genitor (rare), parent, progenitor, father (male), mother (female)
- (descendants): ancestors, forbears/forebears, forefathers
son or daughter
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web