Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble, how hopeless the outlook, how muddled the tangle, how great the mistake. A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all.Emmet Fox
- The pipes, together with the joints, tanks, stopcocks, taps and other fixtures of a water, gas or sewage system in a house or other building.
- The trade or occupation of a plumber.
- (informal) A system of vessels or ducts in the human body, especially the genitourinary system.
- My plumbing was playing up, so I had to see the doctor.
- (genitourinary system): waterworks (informal)
pipes, etc, of a water/gas/sewage system in a building
trade or occupation of a plumber
informal: system of vessels or ducts in the human body, especially the genitourinary system
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web