Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It is a good thing that life is not as serious as it seems to a waiter.Don Herold
- First person singular indicative present form of potea.
- third-person plural present indicative of poder.
poden (infinitive: podar)
- Third-person plural (ellos, ellas, also used with ustedes?) present subjunctive form of podar.
- The third-person plural of podar in the imperative.
- (Latin America) The second-person plural of podar in the present subjunctive.
Elsewhere on the web