See also Portrait
- pourtraict (obsolete)
From Middle French portraict, pourtraict, noun use of the past participle of portraire ‘portray’.
- A painting or other picture of a person, especially the head and shoulders.
- (figuratively) An accurate depiction of a mood.
- The author painted a good portrait of urban life in New York in his latest book.
painting of a person
an accurate depiction of a mood
- (computing, Template loop detected: Template:context 1): a print mode or selection specifying the rectangle to be printed on having the vertical sides longer than the horizontal sides.
- (print mode or selection) landscape