Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love's pure silver flame gives each innermost spirit invisible warmth.A Haiku Verse
- Rhymes: -iːvə(r)
- A person who receives something.
- A person who acts as trustee for a bankrupt.
- A person who accepts stolen goods.
- (football) A person who accepts the ball after it has been snapped.
- Any of several electronic devices that receives signals and converts them into sound or vision
- A court administrator
- recipient (1)
person who receives
person who buys stolen goods
Elsewhere on the web