- (UK, Template loop detected: Template:context 2) Exceedingly bad; awful; terrible; crap.
- This has been a rubbish day, and it's about to get worse: my mother-in-law is coming to stay.
- (UK, Template loop detected: Template:context 2) Expresses that something is exceedingly bad, terrible or awful.
- The one day I actually practice my violin, the teacher cancels the lesson.
- Aw, rubbish! Though at least this means you have time to play football...
- Garbage, junk, refuse, waste.
- The rubbish is collected every Thursday in Gloucester, but on Wednesdays in Cheltenham.
garbage, junk, refuse, waste
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Third person singular