Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye, adorn your person, maintain your health, your beauty and your animal spirits.William Hazlitt
See also Appendix:Variations of "si"
- 1 Catalan
- 2 Faroese
- 3 Hungarian
- 4 Irish
- 5 Spanish
- yes (affirmation; commonly used to respond affirmatively to a question)
sí (plural sík)
Declension of sí
- IPA: [ʃiː]
- Fourth declension
Forms with the definite article
- yes, affirmation. Commonly used to respond affirmatively to a question.
- simón (colloquial, Mexico, Guatemala)
sí (plural: síes)
- Third person reflexive pronoun
- sí mismo “him/her/itself”
Elsewhere on the web