- Rhymes: -uːʃən
- An act, plan or other means, used or proposed, to solve a problem.
- (business) The act or process of explaining or proposing an approach to solving a problem.
- (chemistry) A homogeneous mixture, which may be liquid, gas or solid, formed by dissolving one or more substances.
- (mathematics) The answer to a problem.
- (law) Satisfaction of a claim or debt.
answer to a problem
satisfaction of a claim or debt
From [[w:Template:lang:la language|Template:lang:la]][[Category:Template:lang:la derivations]] solutionem (nominative of solutio)
solution f. (plural solutions)
- liquid mix