- Rhymes: -ɪʃən
- The act of suspecting something or someone, especially of something wrong.
- The condition of being suspected.
- Uncertainty, doubt.
- A trace, or slight indication.
- a suspicion of a smile
- The imagining of something without evidence.
act of suspecting something or someone, especially of something wrong
condition of being suspected
imagining without evidence
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.