Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life has its own hidden forces which you can only discover by living.Soren Kierkegaard
- synthesiser (especially UK)
- IPA: ˈsɪn.θəˌsaɪ.zɚ
- (music) An electronic instrument that creates its sounds with electronics and has a keyboard.
- (music) An electronic instrument module that creates its sounds with electronics and do not have any keyboard.
- (electronics) An electronic circuit that generates an electronic signal oscillation with accurate timing from a reference oscillator.
- (electronics) An electronic device that generates electronic signal patterns to test an electronic circuit.
music: an electronic keyboard instrument
music: an electronic instrument module without a keyboard
electronics: an electronic circuit that generates an electronic signal oscillation
electronics: an electronic device that generates electronic signal patterns
Elsewhere on the web