Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Yet each man kills the thing he loves from all let this be heard some does it with a bitter look some with a flattering word the coward does it with a kiss the brave man with the sword.Oscar Wilde
See also touillé
- First-person singular present indicative of touiller.
- Third-person singular present indicative of touiller.
- First-person singular present subjunctive of touiller.
- Third-person singular present subjunctive of touiller.
- Second-person singular imperative of touiller .
Elsewhere on the web