Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.Jim Rohn
- IPA: /cɨɜŋ˧˨/
- A place – typically a large, open area – with a well-defined purpose: field.
- The domain in which controversial political or societal action takes place: the public sphere.
- A school.
- đi đến trường — to go to school
- trường học — a school (literally, a place of study)
- nhà trường — a school, schoolhouse
- trường phái — school of thought
- (physics) A region affected by a particular force: field.
- Long (in length or time).
- trường thọ — long life
Elsewhere on the web