Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Yet each man kills the thing he loves from all let this be heard some does it with a bitter look some with a flattering word the coward does it with a kiss the brave man with the sword.Oscar Wilde
See also veriä
- first-person singular conditional indicative of ver.
- third-person singular conditional indicative of ver.
vería (infinitive: ver)
- First-person singular (yo) conditional form of ver.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) conditional form of ver.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) conditional form of ver.
Elsewhere on the web