Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is swift, sincere, pious, joyful, generous, strong, patient, faithful, prudent, long-suffering, courageous, and never seeking its own; for wheresoever a person seeketh his own, there he falleth from love.Thomas γ Kempis
Adjectivevoid (not comparable)
- Having lost all legal validity
Having lost all legal validity
- An empty space; a vacuum.
- Nobody had crossed the void since one man died trying three hundred years ago; it's high time we had another go.
An empty space; a vacuum
Third person singular
- (transitive) To make invalid or worthless.
- He voided the check and returned it.
- (transitive) (medicine) To empty.
- void one’s bowels
to make invalid or worthless
(medicine) to empty
Elsewhere on the web