Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- A large number of species of small rodents of the family Cricetidae.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Note: There is a systematic error in the entries below. "Vole" refers to hundreds of small rodent species living in all kinds of habitats. Many, but probably not all, of the translations refer to the "water vole", which is just one of the many species. When translating "vole" into other languages, one should look for words that refer to the voles as a group. Further details can be found on the Wikipedia articles on vole and on many of the species.
- First-person singular present indicative of voler.
- Third-person singular present indicative of voler.
- First-person singular present subjunctive of voler.
- Third-person singular present subjunctive of voler.
- Second-person singular imperative of voler.
Elsewhere on the web