Visit the forum if you have a language query!
é (lower case, upper case É)
The standard Latin letter e with the addition of the acute accent which indicates both modified sound and extended length.
- A letter of the Hungarian alphabet, long e.
- IPA: [eː]
é (3d sing. masc. disjunctive)
|Radical||Eclipsis||with h prefix||with t- prefix|
| Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
- IPA: [ ə˧˥ ]
é (form of e2 with diacritic)
- 俄: sudden(ly), soon; Russian
- 吪: move
- 哦: oh? really? is that so?
- 囫: entire, whole
- 娥: be beautiful; good; used as a surname
- 峨: lofty
- 峩: lofty
- 莪: artemisia
- 蛾: moth
- 訛: swindle, cheat; erroneous, wrong; accent, dialect
- 譌: false, erronious
- 讹: swindle, cheat; erroneous, wrong
- 锄: hoe; eradicate
- 隲: stallion; promote
- 頟: the forehead; a fixed number
- 額: forehead; tablet, plaque; fixed
- 额: forehead; tablet, plaque; fixed
- 鵝: goose
- 鵞: goose
- 鹅: goose
- IPA: [ e˥˧ ]
é (POJ, traditional and simplified 矮)
- (not tall) short
- third-person singular present of ser
Elsewhere on the web