Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.Erich Fromm
From the same root as þæt.
- IPA: /θɑ:/
þā m., f., n. (Template loop detected: Template:context 1)
- nominative plural form of se, sēo or þæt
- accusative plural form of se, sēo or þæt
- accusative singular form of sēo
- Her comon ærest þa VII scipu and gehergoden Hamtun: then in this year first came 7 ships, and ravaged Southampton. (AS Chronicles)
- when, since, because, where
- hio wæs feowortyne geara eald þa hio Crist acende: she was 14 years old when she gave birth to Christ. (Ælfwine's Prayerbook)
Elsewhere on the web