Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- (Classical): IPA: [prozbolɛː́]
- (Koine): IPA: [pro̞zbo̞lˈeː]
- (Byzantine): IPA: [prozβolˈi]
προσβολή (genitive προσβολῆς) f, first declension; (prosbolē)
- a putting to, application
- a falling on, attack, assault
- attack party
- an approaching, arrival
- landing place, harbour
- chance, accident, fate
- the iron point of a weapon
προσβολή (prosvolí) f.
- insult (action or speech deliberately intended to be rude)
This Greek entry was created from the translations listed at insult. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see προσβολή in the Greek Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) November 2008
Elsewhere on the web