Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is swift, sincere, pious, joyful, generous, strong, patient, faithful, prudent, long-suffering, courageous, and never seeking its own; for wheresoever a person seeketh his own, there he falleth from love.Thomas γ Kempis
- I run, I move quickly
- τρέχω για να προλάβω
- I run, I flee away from a danger or towards help
- τρέχω για βοήθεια
- I run (of a liquid, to flow)
- το ποτάμι τρέχει και πίσω δε γυρίζει
- I run (of an object, to have a liquid flowing from it)
- τρέχει η μύτη μου
- I run (of a computer program, to be operating or working normally)
- (transitive) I run, I execute a computer program.
- I run, I compete in a race.
Elsewhere on the web