Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.George Bernard Shaw
ли ([lʲi] or [li])
- (interrogative particle) question-forming interrogative particle for decision questions; not translated.
- Искаш ли нещо за ядене? — Would you like something to eat?
- Ходиш ли там? — Are you going there? (Compare this to: Къде ходиш? ... not a decision question, hence no occurrence of ли)
- (interrogative particle) Do/does...? Is/are...? (placed after the first word in the sentence or phrase)
- зна́ете ли вы — do you know?
- хорошо́ ли ему́ — is he okay?
Elsewhere on the web