Visit the forum if you have a language query!
حَسّنَ (ħássana) (verb form II)
- to improve, to ameliorate, to better, to polish, to embellish
- to perfect
- to prettify, to beautify, to adorn, to make attractive
- to bedeck, to ornament, to decorate, to deck out, to garnish
- to apply cosmetics, to put on makeup
- to amend
- to fake
- to make good
- to do well, to act well, to act right
- to excel in, to gain mastery in
- to know how to use, to be able to use, to know how to do, to know
- الإنْجِلِيزِيّة يُحْسِنُ (yúħsinu l-’ingilizíyya)
- He knows English.
- (transitive) to think good, to approve
حُسْنٌ (ħúsnun) m., حُسْنَاء (ħusná’) f.
- prettiness, beauty, loveliness, shapeliness, comeliness, gorgeousness, pulchritude
- charm, charms, glamor
- nicety, fineness, grace, gracefulness, foppery
- fineness, efficiency, efficacy
حَسَن (ħásan) m., حَسَنَة (ħásana) f., pl.
- good, fine, well
- agreeable, pleasant, nice, well-favored
- pretty, beautiful, lovely, comely, sightly, shapely, gorgeous, fair
- handsome, good-looking, magnificent
- radiant, glad, charming
- graceful, fine, dainty
- okay, all right
أحْسَنُ (’áħsan, invariable)
Elsewhere on the web