Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Self-will so ardent and active that it will break a world to pieces to make a stool to sit on.Richard Cecil
See also ماده
مادة (mādda) f., مواد (mawādd) pl.
- matter, stuff, material, substance
- material possession
- component, constituent, ingredient
- fundamental constituent
- (chemistry) radical, chemical element, base
- subject, theme, topic, subject matter
- school subject, field of study, discipline
- (law) article, paragraph
- (law) stipulation, contractual term
Elsewhere on the web