Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The only reason they come to see me is that I know that life is great—and they know I know it.Clark Gable
- (archaic)(Roman numerals) Hundred thousand (100000).
- (archaic)(Template loop detected: Template:context 1) one hundred thousand (100000)
- (archaic)(Template loop detected: Template:context 1) the hundred thousandth (100000th)
The modern version of this archaic roman numeral is C
- Previous: ↇ (fifty thousand, 50000)
- Next: ⅭⅭⅭⅭⅠↃↃↃↃ (million, 1000000)
- And: D (five hundred thousand, 500000)
- Also: M (one million, 1,000,000)
- I (thousand, 1000)
Elsewhere on the web